STATEMENT OF FAITH
LCC acknowledges the Scriptures as its ultimate standard. “The Scriptures are inspired by God and useful for teaching, correcting, rebuking and giving instruction for right living.” (2 Tim. 3:16)
LCC strives to provide a Christ-centred education, when He said, "All knowledge and its application should be subservient to the formation of character, the training of the will, and the drawing out of the nobler qualities of one's being. Mere acquisition of knowledge avails little if it leaves the man himself, the inward man, undeveloped".
The school falls under the covering and authority of the King’s Lighthouse Church. However, each family unit is covered by their own respective church. The eldership of The King’s Lighthouse Church forms a School Board (consisting of parents, teachers and the elders of the Church, who are ex officio members) to run the affairs of the School. Policy formulation, financial controls and the like are the responsibility of the Board. In essence, they are the custodians of the School’s vision and mandate to raise children in the ways of the Lord.
The school operates in love under the Lordship of Jesus Christ and the leading and empowering of the Holy Spirit:
- To develop Christian Character in every learner.
- To develop a high academic standard at the school by putting a Culture of Learning, Teaching and Service into place with the compassion of Christ.
- To deliver academic excellence through biblical principles.
- To cultivate honesty and moral excellence.
- To produce true leaders for tomorrow.